- The U.S. Embassy in Yangon is an equal opportunity employer, seeking to attract the highest caliber and best qualified staff. We offer competitive salaries and a very attractive benefits package, as well as a dynamic working environment. A chart showing language score equivalencies can be found here. English test results are not required. Those who are short-listed will be called for English testing at the Embassy if necessary.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Rangoon. To view a current list of all available positions, please visit this page: Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA). All applications must be submitted through ERA to be considered.
Here are some additional resources that may be helpful:
- Job Applicant User Guide – English and Burmese
- Additional Information for Job Applicant
- 8 Qualities of Overseas Employees
- PowToon – Introduction to ERA
Travel and Relocation
The U.S. Mission in Myanmar does not provide travel or relocation benefits to applicants or persons selected to fill vacant positions in Yangon and (Nay Pyi Taw).