Public Affairs & Communications Internship
If you are a university student or recent graduate looking to gain professional experience working for a multinational company, you should consider applying for the YSEALI Internship Program with Coca-Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar Ltd. As an intern with the Company’s Public Affairs & Communications team, you will be exposed to a vibrant working environment and will collaborate on projects to enhance your professional development.
|DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:|
The Coca-Cola Pinya Beverages Myanmar (CCPBM) Public Affairs & Communications (PAC) team is primary responsible for protecting and enhancing the reputation and image of the Company and its brands through relationships and communication with key stakeholders, including employees, media, governments, and NGOs. As an intern with PAC in Myanmar you will be engaged in a variety of initiatives which may focus on internal communications, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility. You will work closely with one or two project teams over the course of the internship period, and will be responsible for producing a concrete output that contributes to the overall project’s goals.
While a strong interest in communications is a must, our internship is not exclusive to public affairs or communications applicants. Knowledge of the financial markets, public relations, marketing, data analysis, media or government relations is applicable. Successful candidates should have excellent written and oral English/Myanmar communication skills. We are looking for creative and critical thinkers who are able to multi-task and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Pursuing or completed Bachelor’s Degree in Media, Communications, Public Relations, Public Affairs, Business, or other related field
- Between the age of 18 – 26
- Previous related internship or work experience a plus
- Project Management experience
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills
- Strong Myanmar and English language skills in both writing and conversationally
- Highly motivated and able to work easily in both large team environments or independently
- Social, enthusiastic and eager to learn and have an ability to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Competency in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application includes:
- Completed, signed application form
- Personal essay
- One letter of recommendation (recommenders should send to RangoonUSECA@state.gov)
The application submission period is OVER.
For more information, contact the Cultural Affairs Unit, Public Affairs Section, U.S. Embassy: 536509/505113, Ext: 4381; RangoonUSECA@state.gov.
Sign up to be a YSEALI Member at https://asean.usmission.gov/yseali/