The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- Spare Parts for CAT ATSs (PDF 52KB)
- CMR Tennis Court Resurfacing (PDF 1010KB)
- DCMR Tennis Court Resurfacing (PDF 1024KB)
- Gutter Replacement to Government Officers’ Residences (PDF 64KB)
- Internet Services (Dedicated Internet Network- Fiber Optic) (PDF 64KB)
- SOL-Yangon-USAID-2021-01-Adminstrative Assistant (PDF 378KB)
- Jefferson Center (Mandalay) Support Services