The U.S. Embassy in Rangoon, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services. In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors. Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
- SOL-Yangon-USAID-2020-01-USAID Development Assistance Specialist (IP Registration) (PDF 364KB)
- Kitchen Renovation (PDF 59KB)
- Mandalay Jefferson Center Compound Fence Upgrade (PDF 74KB)
- Tower yard upgrade for generator storage Dubern Park (PDF 67KB)
- Roof Renovation Phase III (PDF 53KB)
- Jefferson Center (Mandalay) Support Services