25 July 2018
THE EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IN RANGOON IS TRANSMITTING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THROUGH THE EMBASSY WARDEN SYSTEM AS A PUBLIC SERVICE TO U.S. CITIZENS IN BURMA. PLEASE DISSEMINATE THIS MESSAGE TO ALL U.S. CITIZENS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION OR NEIGHBORHOOD.
U.S. Embassy staff will be visiting Mandalay on August 7, and are interested in meeting with U.S. citizens. If you are a U.S. citizen in the Mandalay area, please join us on Tuesday, August 7, 2018 between 6:00 P.M. and 8:00 P.M. at The Moat Bar & Grill, Hilton Hotel, Corner of 26th and 66th Streets.
We will be available to assist with U.S. voter registration, provide information on Embassy services, and answer any questions you might have about living as a U.S. citizen in Myanmar.
For further information:
- U.S. Embassy Rangoon, Burma
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Burma Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive security updates
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.